Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Last Grooming At Petco

 This morning, mom took me into Petco for my last visit and my monthly bath, brush, and pedi, (nail clipping and buffing).  As soon as I walking in my Petco BFF, (Allison), was waiting for me.  She took one look at starting crying.   She said, "I can't even look at her today, I know what's coming tomorrow.  I am both happy and sad for her."  Allison was my very first puppy class trainer for almost a year.  Sometimes I really tried her patience, and sometimes I was the smartest dog in the class and she was so proud of me.  Here is Allison's selfie of us this morning.  Mom said this was definitely going on the post.  I will miss you Allison.
Here is the last goodbye at the grooming station.  They always gave me high marks on my report card.  Mom always said that they probably stretched the truth, but the girls all love me, even when I'm a little naughty, which isn't very often.  I will miss all of them.

Well girls, wish me luck.  Mom promises to keep you informed of my progress at advanced training.

Watch for future posts.

1 comment: