Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Snore - Me, no never!!

Yesterday, mom and I went to Macy's Dept. store to do some shopping.  When we got home, I was so exhausted.  So I grabbed my beloved Kong and thought, "I'll just take a short little nap".  Pretty soon a sound of a buzz saw woke me up.  Mom and dad were laughing, and mom asked "did you enjoy your little nap".  Now mom's telling everyone that I need to go in for a sleep study and get fitted for something called a C-Pap machine.  She thinks I snore!!  I do NOT!!  She says I snore loud enough to hear me across the room.  I say it was those buzz saws that the workmen on the house across the street were using that she was hearing, (yea, that's my story and I'm sticking to it).  Wonder if any of my litter mates snore??

Well - hope you can find a cool shade to curl up in and take lots of summer time naps.  Until next post, stay nice and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment